Traders Hedge Indicator
Rs 300 / month
The main motto building this Traders Hedge – Pro indicator is to equip retail traders with a multi purpose tool which in itself will act as a complete trading setup.
This indicator will help you in understanding the market structure and planning your possible entries & exits well in advance.
The indicator & setup is independent of time frames & will work for all trading instruments.
Traders Hedge – Pro Indicator with Alerts you can also set Alerts on your favourite scripts and time frames, to get notification when a Demand or a Supply Zone is created or any Price rejection is formed.
List of all the features is provided below.
1. Trade Type – A quick auto setup for Intraday or Swing trades
2. CPR – Identifies the market structure and helps to plan mean reversions trade setups
3. Weekly Support & Resistance – Automatically identifies and displays the higher time frame support & resistance levels
4. Price Action Triggers – Alert with a trigger symbol shown on the respective candle where a possible price reversal is expected
5. Targets – Plots the possible Major & Minor targets, which helps in planning our possible profit booking & stop loss zones
6. Developing Pivots – Plots the price mean reversion zones for the upcoming trading session
7. Supply & Demand Zones – Plots the demand and supply zones by changing the color of the candle
8. Dynamic Dz & Sz Price Tracking – It dynamically identifies and plots the support & resistance levels
9. Opening Range – Plots the identified opening range on the chart
10. PEMA – Helps in visualizing the trend and also acts as a dynamic support & resistance levels
To set Alerts follow the steps provided below.
1. Go to the symbol chart and select the time frame on which you want to set Alerts.
2. Select Alerts Tab and click on Create Alert, shortcut key Alt+A
3. In Condition Select the option “Price Rejection Alerts“ or “Zone Alerts“ for which you want the alerts to be shown
4. In Options, select Once Per Bar Close
5. Select expiry as per your preference or keep it open-ended
6. Select Alerts Actions as per your preference
7. Alert name is optional
8. Default message is “Price Rejection Alerts“ or “Zone Alert” and can be modified
9. Click on Create and in the warning window select Continue Anyway